Saturday, September 12, 2015

How to: Pink and Purple Hair (+ My Hair Evolution)


*Forgot to mention, you have to wear a shirt you're okay with staining because everything stains here.*

Finally have this video up! I apologize for the light and audio issues in the video though. I've been wanting pink hair for the longest time and I finally have it! <3 Hope you guys like this video about my hair! I'm currently thinking of changing my hair color in a few days so stay tuned!!

"Read More" for Products I used and My Hair Evolution:



Products I used:

Tint Brushes (From Metro)
Plastic Bowls
Gloves
Old shirt 

My Hair Evolution


1. (2013) I dyed my hair red and it faded into this red-brown(ish) color
2. (late 2013 to Mid 2014) I had my hair ombre'd for the first time and it was so long that it went up to my waist.
3. & 4. (August 2014) I had my hair cut, keeping some of the tips still ombre'd.
5. (November 2014) My hair grew a little bit longer and I had the tips re-ombre'd so it's a lighter shade of blonde.
6. (December 2014) I took the plunge and started bleaching all of my hair. Brassy phase # 1
7. (January 2015) I had my hair cut a bit shorter for the new year.  
8. (Still January 2015) I dyed my hair blue! (Manic Panic Rockabilly Blue)
9. (End of January 2015) Since I didn't dye it right (and my hair wasn't bleached enough) it faded right away into this teal color.


1. (February 2015) My hair faded A LOT. It was a weird mix of blonde and teal.
2. (March 2015) State of my hair before I rebleached it. It was Bronde-ish Teal.
3. (April 2015) Bleached and Toned my hair and I got this Golden Blonde Color
4. (May 2015) Re-bleached my hair even more.
5. (Mid May 2015) *tried* experimenting with conditioner and a bit of the Manic Panic Rockabilly blue I had left.
6. (Late May 2015) The Pastel blue faded :(
7. (June 2015) I cut my hair again. It was the shorted cut I've ever done.
8. (Mid June 2015) My hair is a level 7 blonde (I think) here.
9. (July 2015) Pink and Purple Hair!! This was actually my birthday gift to myself at the time. Haha.



Low Quality photo because this was taken right after I colored it.





A little bit faded.


My hair a few days ago.

Hope you liked this little Hair Evolution I have. If you have any more questions regarding my hair feel free to ask me in the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment