Sunday, August 2, 2015

Paper Towns - Margo Roth Spiegelman Inspired Makeup and Hair


I just watched Paper Towns the other day and I am so obsessed with it!! I liked the book but the Film made me fall in love. I know, I know, there were alot of mixed reviews about this film, but hey, this is my opinion and I loved it so yeah. I re-did one of Margo's looks in the film and though I tried my best, I couldn't recreate everything (especially the hairstyle since my hair was too short) but anyway hope you like this video! Tell me your thoughts on the film as well down in the comments section below! :)

Products I used:

Maybelline Super Mineral Foundation
F21 Love and Beauty Beauty Blender sponge
Australis Ready Set Go Translucent Finishing Powder
Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish
Nyx Eyebrow Marker
Love and Beauty "Flower Child" Palette
Elf Eye Primer
BYS blusher "Perfectly Peachy"
Love and Beauty Countour, blush and highlight Palette
Maybelline High Gloss Eyeliner
Nyx XXL lush lashes mascara
Maybelline Hypercurl Volume express mascara
Nichido Lip Liner "Blaze"
F21 Love and Beauty Lip Color Stick in Red
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creme "Copenhagen"
Bobbi Brown Brush Set


No comments:

Post a Comment