Monday, June 30, 2014

Off Duty




So there's a funny story about the day we shot this look.





You know when you try taking pictures in public some people just go and look at you and stuff, and it gets to the point that it either annoys you or embarrasses you. That happened to me and Andrea that day.


Instead of being embarrassed about it though, I actually looked at the people so angrily that they would actually awkwardly walk away. It was one of the funniest moments ever.


 I mean I'm not being mean or anything it's just that, you know how people become spectators and sometimes smile or laugh at you because you're doing something out of the ordinary? I mean come on fellow bloggers you know this feeling haha.


I don't think I've put the other pictures where you can clearly see my b*tch face though haha.


Top from (Stalls at the 3rd flr University Mall) / Shorts from the Fashion Market (Market Market) / Flannel shirt (Gift) / Wedge sneakers from Charlotte Russe

Photos by Andrea Ferma 

No comments:

Post a Comment